M's Optic Nova Cycling Tight
The Optic Nova Cycle Tight with Echelon Chamois has engineered paneling designed for decreasing muscle fatique and pop-color insets for when daylight starts to recede in Fall.
Fabric: 82% Nylon/18% Spandex-MT PRO
- Ideal ratio of nylon-to-spandex for supportive quality while avoiding the overbearing squeeze of high-compression fabrics
- 27" Inseam and 12-Panel Design with flatseam stitch construction throughout for maximum comfort
- Anatomically engineered knee articulation for optimal riding comfort
- Ultra-soft double banded signature gripper for stay-put fit
- 7" ankle zipper with reflective tape for increased visibility in low-light conditions
- ECHELON PAD is engineered to alleviate saddle discomfort and pressure points so that maximum comfort is achieved where it is needed most. Ideal for long and short rides alike.