CUSTOM RETURN POLICY
Thanks for shopping at Canari Custom
Canari’s goal is to put the highest quality custom cycling apparel in your hands as quickly as possible. As customized products are unique and made to order, all sales are FINAL, but to help ensure the best ride experience in our apparel, we do offer a warranty / repair program.
Once we receive notice of your warranty claim, we will request information and photos of the garment/s issues. If your claim is elevated, we will initiate a Return Authorization (RA) and upon receipt of the garment, inspect the error. Once we assess the issue, we will decide the best way to fix the issue and process the warranty. Please note we cannot rush / expedite warranty claims! No refunds or exchanges will be processed outside of manufacturing defects on custom apparel.
Canari Custom will offer repair or replacement product with manufacturing defects including but not limited to:
- Sewing issues such as seam bursting and pulling
- Fabric issues such as trimming cuts, fabric pulls or runs (must be reported within 1 week of delivery date)
- Artwork that has clear errors based on approved art such as missing logos or design elements, logo orientation, incorrect colors as examples (see our art guidelines)
- Incorrect tagged / labeled items (size, gender, cut differs from confirmed order)
- Defective zippers
If you ordered an incorrectly sized custom garment for whatever reason, you can reorder an identical replacement in another size for 50% less than our retail price.
You get to keep both the original garment as well as the replacement.
This offer is valid for up to 6 months after the original purchase and may only be taken advantage of one time per client per garment ordered.
All shipments to the Canari / Shebeest Warranty Department must be pre-paid and insured.
Canari/Shebeest cannot be liable for lost in-bound packages.
All products accepted for repair must be clean. Charges will be assessed if cleaning is necessary.
If your packaged has been received damaged or an item is missing first please contact the shipping provider directly.
They will be able to give you a proper update in the quickest amount of time.
If they don't have a good answer, please contact us with the shipping providers claim number and we will follow up and take necessary steps.
We handle repairs on a case-by-case basis with the ultimate objective of making our custom experience a positive one. We stand behind our goods and want customers to be satisfied with them. We'll always do our best to take care of customers—our philosophy is to deal with them fairly and reasonably. We have long believed that when we treat our customers fairly, they in turn are fair with us.
The Warranty does not cover:
- Normal product wear and tear
- Product that has been modified outside of our production facility
- Wear of fabric caused by improper care such as bleach, harsh cleaners, high heat dry cycles, dry cleaning, chlorinated pools, etc. (see our care instructions)
- Abrasion caused by Velcro, Saddle Bags, or pack straps
- Wear and tear caused by pinning of numbers, wetsuit / lifejacket layering
Canari Crash/Damage Replacement
- Hopefully you are ok and back on the bike! If you should crash or damage your clothing simply contact us about our crash replacement policy; submit a photo of the damaged apparel, let us know what happened and we will review the request promptly. Once your request is approved we will instruct you on how to purchase a replacement garment of the same model, design, and options at 50% less than the retail price. (plus any tax / shipping fees)