CUSTOM RETURN POLICY
Thanks for shopping at Canari Custom
Canari’s goal is to put the highest quality custom cycling apparel in your hands as quickly as possible. As customized products are unique and made to order, all sales are FINAL, but to help ensure the best ride experience in our apparel, we do offer a warranty / repair program.
Once we receive notice of your warranty claim, we will request information and photos of the garment/s issues. If your claim is elevated, we will initiate a Return Authorization (RA) and upon receipt of the garment, inspect the error. Once we assess the issue, we will decide the best way to fix the issue and process the warranty. Please note we cannot rush / expedite warranty claims! No refunds or exchanges will be processed outside of manufacturing defects on custom apparel.
Canari Custom will offer repair or replacement product with manufacturing defects including but not limited to:
- Sewing issues such as seam bursting and pulling
- Fabric issues such as trimming cuts, fabric pulls or runs (must be reported within 1 week of delivery date)
- Artwork that has clear errors based on approved art such as missing logos or design elements, logo orientation, incorrect colors as examples ( see our art guidelines )
- Incorrect tagged / labeled items (size, gender, cut differs from confirmed order)
- Defective zippers
We handle repairs on a case-by-case basis with the ultimate objective of making our custom experience a positive one. We stand behind our goods and want customers to be satisfied with them. We'll always do our best to take care of customers—our philosophy is to deal with them fairly and reasonably. We have long believed that when we treat our customers fairly, they in turn are fair with us.
The Warranty does not cover:
- Normal product wear and tear
- Product that has been modified outside of our production facility
- Wear of fabric caused by improper care such as bleach, harsh cleaners, high heat dry cycles, dry cleaning, chlorinated pools, etc. ( see our care instructions )
- Abrasion caused by Velcro, Saddle Bags, or pack straps
- Wear and tear caused by pinning of numbers, wetsuit / lifejacket layering
Canari Crash Replacement
- Hopefully you are ok and back on the bike! Send back your crash damaged garment and let us know what happened and we’ll replace the garment with an identical item for 30% of the 6-piece price! (plus any tax / shipping fees)